Driver Reviver 3.1.648 Full Version

Run driver update scan

 မိမိ စက္မွာ လိုအပ္ေနတဲ႔ Driver ေတြကို ေအာ္တိုမက္တစ္ Scan & Download လုပ္ေပးသြားတဲ႔ Software ေလးပါ...:)


Driver Reviver's fast scan from one of the world's largest driver databases quickly identifies 100% of all consumer hardware devices enabling you to download the latest drivers straight to your Computer. The result is a faster and optimized PC and all your peripherals working.

You are only a few clicks away from a faster and better optimized PC. Follow the steps shown below to scan your PC and find driver updates:

Step 1: Run Driver Reviver and click on Start PC Scan Now


Run driver update scan


In-depth scanning in progress


Driver update scan in progress


Step 2: Review the scan results and download driver updates for the components.


Download driver updates






(or)

4 comments:

ko win,
I am in problem with patch file.May i know detail how to patch please.

patch ခ်ိဳးနည္း Crack ခ်ိဳးနည္းေတြ တင္ထားေပးပါတယ္ ရွာဖတ္လိုက္ပါေနာ္....:)

Ko Win,
Thanks for your link.
I done successfully but license expiry at 2001-01-01.
But on home page,license status is Active.
My laptop shows 19 Drivers are not up to date,but I am afraid to update coz my laIptop one click recovery done with check driver due to my lack of computer knowledgea.
I want to update BUT I am afraid to do that.HE HE HE.
ANY SUGGESTION FOR ME?KO WIN?
Any way I am very thank you with your share and Respect Your EXPERT knowledge in IT.Again let me say thanks for Your helpful kind Hands.

Best Regards,
Win Soe.

all links are dead. Can u upoad again new one? thz alot if u can.

Post a Comment